Aug 30, 2010
Have you ever needed a really tasty, crunchy, but healthy snack?? I came across roasted chickpeas online, and although I have no idea where I originally saw the recipe, here is how I made them:
1. Cook your chickpeas, drain them, and cool them.
2. Pat the chickpeas off so that they’re not slimy or wet.
3. Put the chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Drizzle olive oil over them until they’re lightly coated.
5. Sprinkle sea salt (potentially garlic salt if you’d like!) and a dash of cayenne over them.
6. Roast them in the oven at 400F for 40 mins.
7. Allow them to cool for 10 mins. so they’ll be crunchy (or eat them right away if you don’t care!)
I REALLY like them!! We’ll hopefully be enjoying some this week. :)